March 12, 2007

Project Number 2

Project number 2 was very hard for me too do because I was away for so long at the funeral for my friend. I forgot the files at my families house but I was able to send them to the U of L copy center hopefully they made it through. I have no real pictures as of now but I hope to get them soon. I decided to go for a blog type because that is going to be more and more used in the future to keep journals. I think I could see myself using that in the future. I used a futuristic type and color without a lot of flashy type because it would just be a record of thoughts that most likely no one would read. I kept the info pretty plain and robotic which I think was funny at times. The story basically follows my transformations from ordinary person to a household robot that is in charge of just the Internet connection wherever the family goes and other household tasks. I enjoyed making up the story but making the layout was a bit boring since I decided to make it plain I guess it is my own fault.

No comments: